The month of March lies on the border of summer and spring seasons. This particular month is the apt times in a year when a vacation is irresistible practically to score in the best possible manner.
Here are the 11 best places to visit in India in March:
- Havelock Island is located in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal. It is a paradise for those who are looking for a serene escape.
- Ooty is located in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. This hill station is dotted with large parks, colorful gardens, lakes, waterfalls, Dodabetta Peak, hairpin bend roads and many scenic spots for a meaningful vacation.
- Ranthambore is located in the state of Rajasthan, in Northwestern India. It is famous for its Ranthambore Fort and Ranthambore National Park.
- Sikkim is located in north east of India. This state is filled with hills and valley plus many scenic and picnic spots plus tea plantation estates.
- Coorg is located in the state of Karnataka, in south India. This place is spread with large tea and coffee plantations.
- Tawang is located in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. This hilly state is apt for short and long vacations.
- Kodaikanal is located in the state of Tamil Nadu, in south India is dotted with lakes, parks, gardens and scenic spots.
- Mount Abu in the state of Rajasthan is popular place for pilgrimage and scenic spots.
- Shillong is located in the state of Meghalaya. Its scenic hills and valley are popular among vacationers.
- Vrindavan is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a holy spot for vacationers.
- Munnar is located in the state of Kerala, in south India. It is one of the best hill stations in India.
With the winter season shedding its best coat, a pleasant weather throughout the day and misty mornings are what really makes for the ideal getaway in India.