Navratri is one of the most awaited times of the year for most of us since this marks the beginning of so many upcoming festivities. Navratri is the perfect time to feel joyous with devotion, tradition, fun, dance and masti. To take this year’s Navratri celebrations to an all time high, the Gujarati community called Gujarati Vikas Mandal & Sahakar in Delhi is here with a fun-filled Dandiya masti event at the The Emerald, B 33, Industrial Area, GT Karnal Road Industrial Area, Ashok Vihar, Delhi, 110033, India. This event will stretch over a span of 4 days starting from 25th September till 28th September, 2017.
Dandiya Masti 2017 at Gujarati Vikas Mandal & Sahakar in Delhi
Here are the highlights of the Dandiya event:
- Authentic Garba/ Dandiya Band from Ahmedabad Tihai
- Folk Singers from Ahmedabad and Mumbai
- Daily Maha Aarti starting at 9.00 pm till 12.30 a.m.
- Food Court by Eleven Courses at the venue.
- Daily gifts in form of exclusive Diamond rings for the Dandiya King and Queen of the night.
- Many more exciting prizes to be won.
- Authentic Dandiya and Garba dresses, jewellery and accessories will be made available at the venue.
- The Dandiya Masti event has been organized in a row for ten years,now by the NGO Sahakar and Gujarati Vikas Mandal since it is loved and appreciated by people a lot.
- Five Star hotel with fully carpeted, AC venue with an area of covering 22000 sq. feet.
- Valet parking Available
- The event starts at 9 pm till 12 pm.
Other points to ponder:
*Tickets purchased will not be refunded,until there is cancellation of event.
*Children below 5yrs of age can enter free
*Please carry a valid photo id for security reasons.
This Dandiya event mast is here to help friends and families, share the joys and spread colors of happiness and festivities. So, folks what are you waiting for? Book your slots at the nominal cost of INR 500 per day and get together to swing to the beats of Dandiya.