Choco Lava Cake is one of the hottest favorites among people in the country nowadays. However, you cannot rush to Dominoes every time you crave for a bite of that delicacy. And why rush in the first place when now you can have the cake at the comfort of your home? Here is the easiest recipe you can try out to make this amazing cake:
Make Choco Lava Cake
- Grease two cups with capacity of 6-8 ounces with butter.
- Coat the layer of butter with a small amount of sugar.
- Put a proportionate amount of chopped chocolates into a bowl that is safe for use in a microwave oven.
- Melt the chocolate on high temperature. Take the bowl out and stir it every 30 seconds. Continue this for a minute.
- Cut the remaining butter into cubes and mix it up with sugar.
- Form a creamy texture of the butter.
- Add a couple of eggs into the mixture of butter and sugar.
- Make a batter of the butter and eggs with an electric mixer. Take care that the batter must form a foamy texture.
- Add salt and flour.
- Blend the whole thing with the electric mixer again.
- Add one-third of the melted chocolate into the batter, taking care to fold it inside the batter.
- Add the rest of the chocolate into the batter.
- Divide the batter into the greased bowls.
- The bowls should be only ¾ full.
- Bake the cakes until the tops are softly set and the edges start coming off the bowls. Bake them for about 11 minutes.
- After taking them out of the oven, let them cool and then flip the bowls upside down.
- Garnish it with fruits or syrup and watch your guests dig in.
Here goes the secret recipe for the lava cake that we crave so much for!