Winters will make you look shine and polished if you take some care of your delicate skin. Let the frost and the snow slip out and touch your skin. Be the carefree person to challenge the winter dryness with care and precautions taken in diet and massaging. The regeneration and rejuvenation of your skin takes place by the guide and the support provided through the application of moisture in it. First know your skin type. These winter skin care tips will surely help you.
If you find your skin to be dehydrating very fast during the winter then always use a grease base moisturizer or a cold cream all throughout your body after bathing with lukewarm water.
If you find your skin oily then at first apply some skin toner or astringent before applying the liquid based moisturizer in your skin. This will make your skin get rid of the extra oil and glow during the cold season. Toners which are alcohol based should not be used.
- For the dry skin type you can always use olive oil or almond oil or even the other body oil available after bathing.
- Massage it for some time all across your body and then pat the skin with warm wet towel.
- A shower gel or milk content soap is very useful for cleaning dry skinned body.
- The oil will keep the moisture intact and prevent your skin from cramping. For the oily skin the use of body oil is recommended to use before taking your bath and only rubbing it all around your body. Wash it with lukewarm water and soap. This is due to the fact that no extra oil stays in the glands of your epidermal cell.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables while are rich in Vitamins like A, B and C. As this vitamins are enhancing factor to keep your complexion fresh and shining all through the dry climatic condition.
- Use sunscreen with SPF more than 25 so that your skin remain protected from the harmful ultraviolet rays which can cause dark and dry effect to your fair and lovely skin.