Each and every man should be aware of certain tips that will keep you looking perfectly good on all occasions of personal and professional life.
25 Men’s Shoe Rules
- No flip-flops at work. Unless you work at a surf shop.
- The darker your suit, the darker your shoes.
- Match your socks to your shoes.
- Always spend money on shoes rather than shirts or pants
- Know how to shine your shoes, and if you can’t do it, find a professional shoe shiner. You’ll get great looking shoes and an interesting conversation.
- Loafers go with just about anything.
- Your shoes must match your belt.
- Your shoes must be darker than your pants.
- No socks with sandals.
- Your shoes must be the most expensive part of your wardrobe
- Buy new flip-flops each summer.
- Your socks must be a nice bridge between your shoes and your pants.
- Be careful when wearing sneakers with khakis, you run the risk of looking older than you are.
- Your dress shoes must always be shined and looking good.
- Don’t wear sandals if you have gross feet.
- Splurge once a year on that pair of shoes you really want.
- Buy a nice pair of brown oxfords, they go with almost anything.
- Try out the new athletic shoe trends before training with them.
- Always choose fit over style
- When in doubt go conservative over edgy.
- Cowboy boots don’t work with suits. Unless you are a real, honest to God cowboy.
- Wingtips are cool again.
- Be fitted for running shoes in case if you are going to perfectly push yourself.
- Make sure you have one great pair of boots.
- Replace your workout shoes at least every six months.
Shoes rules play a significant role in self presentation. So do take care of it.