If you too are going through Monday blues, then just go and pamper your face and skin for half an hour, and I bet you will feel better. This tip is for boys too. Go a men grooming salon and spend half an hour there, you will surely feel refreshing!!
In this post, I am going to share the best Indian makeup and beauty tips. If you can’t go to a salon to pamper your skin, then you can try these time saving and easy tips on makeup and beauty for yourself at your home only.
The best Indian makeup and beauty tips are as follows:
– Do not over clean your face. After all, its your face not a canvas board!! Its sensitive… Clean it using a soft exfoliating gel or cleansing milk. If yours is an oily skin, then go for exfoliating gel or astringent! Cleansing milk for oily skin is not advised.
– Pick a correct primer or foundation. For this, you should know your skin tone and complexion. Also, use water-based foundations. This will keep your skin hydrated and supple.
– Try to powder and buff away your blemishes. Use a good concealor.
– Wash your face wit cold water and pat dry!
– Indian faces look absolutely gorgeous with reds, pinks and browns. Try wearing these colors on… Pink and red lipsticks are must haves!!
– Don’t forget toning and moisturizing your face daily.
– Get a dusky peach blush!! Indian girls look lovely with it on their cheeks.
– Don’t use too much powder. It can make your skin look cakey. You can even use talcum powder to put on your face.
– Use scrub at least once in a week.
– Drinks lots and lots of water, this will make you beautiful naturally.
Hope these tips would help you in some way. Stay connected with some really amazing updates like this and for your daily dose of Life and Style Motivation!!