Most of the babies suffer from digestive troubles at one point of time or the other. This is because their digestive systems are immature. Also,, babies do not move much and keep lying on their back most of the day. As a result, they suffer from gas, acidity, indigestion etc. All of these digestive issues can lead to uneasiness and tummy ache in baby. No mother likes to see her baby suffering.
Colicky Babies: Advice for Parents and Over-The-Counter Remedies
Here are some things that you can do if your baby is colicky.
- If you are bottle feeding your baby, always keep the head elevated a bit by either using cradle hold or by keeping a pillow beneath your knee to raise the baby’s head.
- Use an anti colic bottle and teat so that the amount of air your baby swallows is reduced a lot.
- Keep the nipple filled with milk at all times.
- Burp the baby after each feed and hold them upright for at least 30 minutes after each feed. This applies for breastfed babies, as well.
- Burp your baby multiple times in a day to release air.
- Put them on their tummy several times in a day to release some gas.
- Cycle your baby’s legs to move the gas easily through the intestine.
- You can use devices like Windy or a rectal thermometer to release gas.
- Give your baby a warm water bath or use a wash cloth dipped in warm water water on baby’s tummy to relieve pain.
- Warm mustard oil can be applied on baby’s tummy using anti clockwise strokes.
- Apply Heeng dissolved in water on baby’s tummy.
- To relieve Constipation, you can boil some Saunf in water and use this water to prepare baby’s formula milk.
Over the counter remedies for colic and digestive discomfort in babies
- Gas drops that mostly have Simethicone. These help to break the gas bubbles in the intestines.
- Antacids for babies to relieve the burning and pain associated with acid reflux.
- Tummy roll ons for babies that are especially designed to help with gas, bloating and tummy aches.
I always prefer natural methods, home remedies and Ayurvedic products for my baby. Allopathic medications enter the baby’s system and need to be metabolised therefore, it is always better to use natural methods and topical products as far as possible.So, today I am going to introduce you to a very useful product: Mother Sparsh tummy roll on.
Mother Sparsh tummy roll on is an Ayurvedic preparation that is formulated to help relieve digestive troubles like: gas, bloating, constipation, acid reflux and constipation in babies.
Mother Sparsh tummy roll on comes in a bottle with a roll on over the top. This way you can dispense the oil very easily over the baby’s tummy by simply swiping it on tummy.
#MotherSparsh #HappyTummyHappyBaby #TummyRollOn #AyurvedicHomeRemedy #ColicFreeBaby #BabyCare #Parenting #HappyBaby #100%Ayurvedic #ColicRelief #MotherSparshRollOn #HingRollOn
Saunf oil, Sonth oil, Pudina oil, Sova oil and Heeng oil
Directions of usage
You simply need to roll this product around the navel of your baby. This needs to be reapplied every 20 minutes or so till baby finds relief.
Uses of Mother Sparsh tummy roll on
- Relieves gas pains and colic
- Reduces bloating
- Relieves acidity
- Relieves constipation
Benefits of Mother Sparsh tummy roll on
- Ayurvedic preparation
- Safe for babies
- No side effects
- Skin friendly
- Chemical free
- Alcohol free
- Readily available. Buy now
- Lasts for a very long time
- Easy to use
- Really handy and easy to carry.
So, I am sure you have enough knowledge of how you can help a baby with tummy troubles, after reading my post.